Tuesday, September 29, 2009

So comfy I don't wanna get out of bed

I have been working my chunky little butt off on a project for the last two weeks and I'm exhausted. I don't feel like doing anything. I don't even want to get out of bed. My new lounge wear from elymode is so comfortable that I could stay in bed all day wearing it.

Okay, okay. I'll get out of bed. And yes, I'll put some clothes on. But I'm not going to do my hair or put on makeup. That's where I'm drawing the line. I'm determined to lay around like a blob with my 'tato chips and bask in the glow of the television. Now go away. I have lots of nothing to do.


Style Notes:
All Clothing: elymode lounge wear
Skin: []::Tuli::[] Hope natural
Lashes: Miriel glamour and feather lashes combined (no longer available)
Hair: ETD Jared - Nickel Blackened
Snack: Divivity Potato Chips
Lounger: :[MudHoney]: Designs Orange Cushion Scatter Sofa
Sky Box: Reek Lyric Skybox [Skipping Stones Hunt Prize] (lyric-free versions should be available at the store)
Bed: Instinct Intimate Bed No. 05 (I think it was a hunt gift, but you should be able to find something like it in the main store)
Night Table, Lamp, Book Shelf: [Moms Basement] SKKD Furniture Set (SCD Reader Appreciation Gift)

1 comments:

Sileny said...

Ooh! You look so cute! Let's take a nap, I'm sleepy!

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com