Saturday, September 5, 2009

I'm not on break...

I'm not usually a full ensemble type of gal, nor do I claim to be a fashionista. I admit I'm more functional than fashionable. I sort of throw something together and if my bits are covered, I'm happy. Sometimes I think I look cute; other times I'm just "meh."

Today I put together some recently acquired items and was pretty impressed with myself. I loved each of the pieces, and I think I did a pretty good job color coordinating and accessorizing. Let me know what you think:

Ain't I cute? I love this yellow shirt, and the jeans will make your butt look positively biteable!

I think this is my new favorite hair style.

Focus on the shoes, people. I know I'm a self-proclaimed sneaker whore, but kitten heels tickle me.

I know you weren't looking at the shoes, so here's a booty shot for you to enjoy. Love those jeans.

Style Notes:
Hair: Assassin (Nickle) The Stringer Mausoleum and Shrine (wearable daggers included but not shown.)
Shoes: Tweed Shoes (Autumn) .hc&co.
Pants: Basic Jeans (Brown) .hc&co.
Top: Off The Shoulder Top (Yellow) ::EmJay::
Jewelry: Morski Pas (Female) :: Genesis ::
Eyes: Halftone Eyes (Power & Softness) =HooT=
Lashes: Deviant Prim Lashes 01 - Deviant Kitties
Poses: all from [Long Awkward Pose]
photo 1 - Casually Chill Pose Set / Swagger
photo 2 - Chub / Debating (poop hunt gift)
photo 3 - My Shoe, Your A#% Pose Set / Check My Shuuz
photo 4 - Chub / Aw Cheese (poop hunt gift)
Skin: This particular skin has been retired, but do check out the other beautiful skins available at LionSkins
Shape: not for sale

Photos taken using Caliah Lyon's windlight settings with high resolution snapshot checked. If you click on the photo to view the larger version, it won't look so pixelated.

0 comments:

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com