Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Let's make a deal...

This Demonology Hunt Gifts from Frick are positively wicked. You get not one, not two, but three skins AND eyes from the awesome and generous Fricka Morgath. They're so awesome. If you haven't had a chance to pick them up yet, you should. Red, black, and white are my favorite colors, so this skin pack just tickled me.

The goth skin is so pretty. I wasn't sure what to pair it with, but I can't keep giving you naked pics and booty shots, can I?
No, really. Can I? 'Cause that would make things a lot easier :P

The ash skin is pure love. I wanted to walk around naked wearing it (but I didn't.)
Yeah, I'm disappointed too.My favorite has to be the crimson skin. I can't stop wearing it. I paired it with an aptly-named outfit from Dilly Dolls and horns from *~*Illusions*~* and I was ready to make a deal for your soul.

Now, shall I add your name to the list?



Style Sheet:
Skin: {Frick} Nemesis - Goth
Hair: *TSM* Pincushion - Black Tipped
Eyes: Shine Covet Flame (large)
Outfit & Tattoo: ~silentsparrow~ devana (there's much more to it than what is shown)
Shoes: HOC Apparel - MIB Stilettos
Pose: Masquerade Poses & Animations modelf5

Skin: {Frick} Nemesis - Ash
Hair: *TSM* Assassin - Snow Tipped
Eyes: PIDIDDLE - Motion Sickness Eyes
Outfit: ~silentsparrow~ Selador
Shoes: HOC Apparel - MIB Stilettos
Pose: Tiny Awkward Bird - Pose 3 (Poop Hunt Prize)

Skin: {Frick} Nemesis - Crimson
Hair: ETD Flapper - Black Red
Eyes: Sn@tch Vampire Eyes (Demon)
Outfit: *Dilly Dolls* It's Just Business (black)
Shoes: HOC Apparel - Neo Boots
Horns: *~*Illusions*~* Cerwn Horns
Pose: MADesigns M Runway 9
Those sad-looking props in the background (scrolls with names of the damned, pointy thing for signing your name in blood) were made by me. Don't hold it against me, ok? :D

0 comments:

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com