Tuesday, November 12, 2019

Get a Facial For Free


  When I saw that Schadenfreude was offering a free snail facial at the Paripi event I had to run and get it ASAP. Who doesn't want slimy new friends!  My skin is gonna be great. Don't be jealous, just get your own!
WORN:
Snail Facial: Schadenfreude @ the After Paripi Fair, hunt gift
(Note most of the other stuff in this photo is either not for sale or is part of a set)
Skin: (Not available, I am making it and it's not done and it's taking 5ever)
Lipstick: Adore&Abhor (now known as Mango, Mango), part of a 25L makeup pack
Eye Makeup: Adore&Abhor (now known as Mango, Mango), 25L for the pack of colors
Eyes: Go&See, past hunt gift
Head: Genus Project
Hair Base: Tuty's, it's a tattoo layer, 150L

1 comments:

Isabeau Reinard said...

This is horrifying lol. Why am I not surprised that you're all for it?
Also the skin is beauuutiful. I'd get one... if I could log in. This laptop sadly cannot handle SL on any whatchacallit. I can't even install the fire one. Firestorm? Fire...something. I got Jerry on for like 10 seconds in the official SL thingie, not the Fire thingie then BOOM, out. I think Izzy hasn't logged in in something like 3 years? Hm.
My goodness, i've been out so long I can't remember what the hell the thing is called, the thing that gets you into SL. Client? Something. F my brain.
Anyway, keep on keepin' on, girl. I hope you are doing well and that you don't mind my spamming you.

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com