Sunday, November 17, 2019

Blocking the Door

  So, I know this picture is weird with the table blocking the door, but I really liked the way it looked so...whatever. :P
  Anyway, I really love these hunt items from The Artist Shed.  I really could say that about any item they release though so not surprising. Not sure what to say other than much pretty, go get.
  The cross thing is meant to be carried but it looks weird on my avatar so I wanted to use it for something else. It can be found in this really cool hunt on the Hakoniwa sim called The Dark Forest hunt. Grab the hunt and search the sim for lots of gifts. The sim is so cool and the hunt is pretty fun so even if you aren't interested in the gifts you should check it out anyway.
OK, check out the slurls to go get these goodies!
Details: 
Table and Pumpkin of Flowers: The Artist Shed, hunt items, 1L each
Cross: Air @ The Dark Forest Hunt, hunt gift
House: Trompe Loeil, idk anything about it because it's not my house, I just took a photo there lol

1 comments:

Isabeau Reinard said...

Hi Silly. I miss you. Just wanted to let you know I was thinking of you.

- Izzy

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com