Saturday, September 28, 2019

Feeling Green

  So how excited am I about Halloween coming up? The answer is Very.  I am very excited. October is the absolute best time in SL for me. The events! The gifts!  The shopping!  The spookily decorated sims! Even looking through Flickr at what all the people I am following post is a spooky SL fashion lover's dream. I cannot wait!
  The stuff I am wearing today is a mix of very old and very new. Yes, I know I have been doing a lot of old and some unavailable items lately, but I can't help it. Bakes on Mesh coming out has made me incredibly nostalgic. I keep digging out my old favorites and swooning over them. It has actually encouraged me to start creating again so watch out soon for lots of gifties coming your way, made by yours truly!
  I know the picture is really dark and blurry but...I just wanted to be a creepy green lady, sneaky through your house to get ya. Yes. I'm gonna get ya. Grrr! XD  OK, have fun!
WORN:
Hair: Analog Dog, new freebie in the bubble ball thing
Skin: Adore&Abhor (now Mango, Mango) @ Shop Free*Style, dollarbie
Eyeshadow: Adore&Abhor (now Mango, Mango): Not available (will put out soon)
Spider Queen Outfit: Robbie Roo's Whatchamagoos, Femoby Hunt item (ends the 30th)
Corset Top: Rotten Toe, can't find it on their MP so probably not available
Necklace: Safira, can't find but will try to keep looking
Eyes: Leronso, group gift, 70L join fee, many gifts available
Head: Genus Project
Body: Maitreya

0 comments:

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com