Monday, September 23, 2019

In the Shadows

  It's almost the start of spooky season, my favorite time of the year in real life and in second life.  My birthday is in October, Halloween is in October, a buttload of my family and friends were born in October, the weather is (mostly) lovely, the smell of leaves is fantastic, fall fruit is great, pumpkin spice season is around, I can wear my hoodies and sweaters, no more dripping sweat and paying for air conditioning, all this and more. Gosh I love fall and October especially.  It's almost here!
  To celebrate spooky season almost being upon us I did a nice, dark look.  Some gifts included in the items too so that's cool!  I normally don't do dark lighting like this so I am a little nervous but I hope it worked out ok.
  Thanks for reading and check out the credits below!
WORN:
Gloves: Wicca's Originals, Twisted hunt gift
Dress: Luas (group gift, 50L join fee)
Necklace: Venge, Twisted hunt gift
Bandage: BonBon
Hair: Sintiklia (past gift)
Eyes: Germinal, Twisted hunt gift
Boots: Hucci (old group gift)
Body w/Stocking Applier: Maitreya
Head: Genus
Skin: Mango, Mango (not out yet, was old gift, will probably put on marketplace soon)
Location: Backdrop City
I just want to add this: PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU STORE SHOWS IN SEARCH! Or at least have it in your picks.  SOMETHING. It's really hard to track down some of your stores. Ugh.

0 comments:

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com