Friday, May 29, 2015

Space Mess!

   I AM TIRED OF THESE MOTHERLOVING ALIENS ON THIS MOTHERLOVING PLANET.

Details:

Bodysuit: Luxuria @ My Attic, 95L per color.  I am wearing the SLink body applier which lets me remove the sleeves.  The regular system layer version has long sleeves only.

Hair: Emo-tions @ My Attic, 95L per color set.

Glasses: Secret Love, includes color change hud to get 9 different color combinations.  This is a new store making original mesh so check them out for sure!

Belt and Gloves: The Secret Store, past Arcade gacha prizes.

Mesh Body: SLink.

Pants: Sn@tch.

Space Gun Thing: Boom, past Arcade gacha prize.

This round of My Attic closes on May 31st so many sure to get these lovelies at this discounted price before that!

0 comments:

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com