Thursday, March 27, 2014

Sugar For My Belly

  So, we all know that TSG has cute faces on their skin.  An example of this is below.  Even if you hate my avatar's shape and my photo taking skills you should still be able to see how nice of a skin this is.  Slightly realistic with a mostly "cartoon" appeal, freckle options, birthmark option, brow color options, no brow options, etc.  All awesome.  But maybe you might not know one very cool thing about the bodies.  (There will be a cut below because boobies is why.)

  There is a soft body option!!  Not everyone in SL wants a toned body (which is another option for TSG skins, actually!)  Some people want their avatars to be a bit more curvy, soft, chubby, or straight up fat.  I wanted my av to be chubby but, yeah, mesh doesn't approve and it became too difficult to resize prim anything to fit a larger av.  But with TSG skins I can at least be cute and chubby in my Luxuria undies. :D  Fab!
WORN:
Skin: The Sugar Garden @ Skin Fair 2014
First Hair: Vanity Hair
Second Hair: Exile @ The Arcade, gacha hair
Lingerie: Luxuria

0 comments:

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com