Saturday, March 22, 2014

Cutie Booty Baby Face

  So Baby Face (A.K.A. Baby Princess) has these freaking adorable skins at Skin Fair.  I had never heard of the store before this which is nuts because I freaking love skins.  I'm glad I found them because OMG SO CUTE WHATTTTTT!  Here I am wearing the option for teeth layer and no brows (I'm wearing a different brand's brows.).  I am also wearing eyes from the brand that are really nice.
 My sweater is a gacha item from Moon Amore.  I have blogged this store before but only ever found their items on the Marketplace until now.  The sweater is from a gacha and each win comes with a HUD to change the texture to a different color/pattern.  The rare prize is the HUD for all the colors.
  My little toast earrings are also a gacha item and are from buttery Toast.  Only 25L a pop!  I love this store because I love everything to do with food and clearly the owner shares my interest.
  I did a second look to show you some more options for the Baby Face skin.  This one is shown with the brows on, an eyeliner tattoo, and is used with mesh breasts.  The applier matches really well and comes with a cleavage and no cleavage option for it.  he skin also has options for your mesh butts, hands and feet too.
  More details below!
WORN:
Skin and Eyes: Baby Face @ Skin Fair
First Eyebrows: Adore&Abhor @ Skin Fair (part of a pack)
First Hair: Chemistry
Second Hair: Wasabi Pills
First Shirt: Moon Amore, gacha item
Toast Earrings: Buttery Toast, gacha item
Second Shirt: IAF
Breasts: Lush
Poses: No longer available, store is closed

0 comments:

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com