Sunday, July 3, 2011

Whole Bunch of Awesome

Today I have a few wonderful things I would like to share. The main thing being the new skin, Yolande, from Adam N Eve. When I put it on I felt really...well..cool! I paired it here with one of the Hair Fair styles from BC322. Yay!Here I have paired the base skin with one of the hair styles from RezIpsa Loc. The style makes the skin seem sweet and natural, even if you wear the super cleavage. ;DI chose a few of my fave makeups from the skin line to share, two lipsticks and two eyeshadow styles, though there are many more offerings.Here I wanted to show the body because it's really nice! The body is much softer than some of the previous offerings from AnE. I especially love the booty!There are more tones available, including one that is very dark, which is kind of rare in SL. Each tone includes base skin, ten tattoo makeups, cleavage option, hair base tattoo option, and six mani/pedis to match the lip color options. Each tone is 1800L and with all the makeup combinations you get it's like an incredibly cheap fat pack!

Worn:
Skin w/ and w/o Tattoo Makeups: Adam N Eve
First Hair: BC322 @ Hair Fair
Second Hair: RezIpsa Loc @ Hair Fair
Lingerie: Sn@tch
Floral Jacket: C'est La Vie
White Top: Whippet and Buck @ Truth District (Truth District opening group gift through the 5th)
Pants: Ten Fifteen @ Hair Fair (gift)
Sunglasses: Role Optic (color change frames)
Necklace: Fashionably Dead @ Hair Fair, gift
Eyes: Rozena
First photo was taken at Roche. Thanks Avatars in Motion for the heads up on this lovely location!

0 comments:

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com