Monday, July 11, 2011

Miamai!

I was trying to put an outfit together for this fabulous hair from Miamai for over an hour. I have no idea how many things I tried on. When I was between outfits, nothing on but a red lipsticked skin, I thought "This is it. It doesn't need anything else." The hair would, of course, look amazing with gowns, slinky red carpet-worthy dresses, burlesque wear, various role play styles and much more; however, the style is so sophisticated, so well thought out, original but still with a classic feel, pretty much so flawless that you really don't want to focus on anything but the style.This style comes in options to be worn with or without the eye makeup. I am wearing the eye makeup from the "Lena" style, though this is the "Lenoira" style. The eye makeup for Lenoira has a more green/teal coloring.
Worn:
Hair: Miamai_Lenoira_Black @ Hair Fair
Skin: Idiosyncrasy Natasha Pale 4 DB
Eyes: Curio Tragic Eyes - Ice Blue (Shine) Large

0 comments:

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com