Sunday, July 7, 2019

Foxy Summer

  Hey summer pals! Before the Second Life birthday event ends you need to go! Got a couple of freebies here to make sure you snag (all but one of the booths has a gift though so catch 'em all like they are Pokemon!) I have some fun goodies from other places to show you as well.
   My little foxy ice cream was from Musu at the Equal10 event. It was a gacha item but every one is adorable. I got a piggy and a bunny too!
  
  My Genus skin applier is from Pink Fuel and is one of my new all time favorites.  There are so many options with it! You can get three different eye shapes, which honestly makes it like three different skins in one. I am terrible at listing all the things other than "omg this is amazing and I love it aaaah" so I want to direct you to the Flickr Page of Mochi Milena, the creator behind Pink Fuel. Seriously. check this out!
  OK everyone, check it out. Have fun this summer, stay hydrated, don't spend all day on the computer if you don't have to, and stay fly!
WORN:
Genus Skin Applier: Pink Fuel @ Belle (Delina) 
Top: Addams @SL18B, free (Magaly Halter Top) It's a fatpack!
Shorts: Vive Nine @ Access, Access group gift (Pride Shorty Shorts) *See note
Fox Ice Cream: Musu @ Equal10, gacha item (Fox Icecream!)
Hair: Iconic @SL16B, gift (Stephanie)
Head: Genus (Classic)
Body: Maitreya (Lara)
*The Access event where the shorts were free ends today.  I do not know if they will be available for sale at Vive Nine after this. 

0 comments:

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com