Thursday, July 17, 2014

Past and Present

 When I saw these boots from Lassitude & Ennui  for We Love Role-Play my first thought was "These are freaking amazing."  My second thought was "Something about these boots remind me of something else."  Well, I figured it out.

  Back when I joined SL in 2007 I went to this shop looking for old fashioned boots to match a gown I had.  I found L&E and my jaw dropped.  This was everything I wanted!!   I bought one pair of boots at the time and more later on.  One pair of the boots I bought?  Ankle boots with a brocade type pattern in a light color with shiny buttons.
  I am so, so happy to have a new version of this type of boot.  As you can see, mesh has brought us a long way.  Whether you were for against mesh coming to SL you have to admit that it has brought some really, really beautiful clothing to SL.
  These boots are available in several sizes that are rigged and they are also available in an unrigged version for those who maybe can't fit properly into the rigged sizes.  Several other colors available for only 180L each.
  Check them out at We Love Role-Play hrough July 31st now!  The 2006 version has, of course, been retired. :P

0 comments:

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com