Thursday, April 24, 2014

My Husband Says This Purse Is Awesome

  So my husband said this purse is cool and I agree.  It's one of several "mouths" you can get at Pixicat for Kustom 9.  There are four lip versions and you can get choose from three color packs for each one and there are all kind of other options like piercings!  Pretty dang cool.
  My shorts are from Moon Amore.  I love the lace on these.  I wish I could wear lace shorts in RL but...uh...ain't nobody wanna see that. The price is way better in SL than it is in RL anyway, seeing as you get 10 colors for 150L, so whatevs, haha!
  My hair is from LaNoir Soleil Designs.  I blogged them HERE before when showing their prize for The Lost Mine Hunt and I stopped into the store again and am now basically in love.  Who doesn't love finding mesh hair places they didn't know about before?
  OK so there are lots more details below so make sure to check them out!
WORN:
Purse/Lipstick: Pixicat @ Kustom 9
Shorts: Moon Amore
Skin: The Sugar Garden
Jacket: Poised @ The Lost Mine Hunt, gift (details HERE)
Hair: LaNoir Soleil
Tattoo/Nail Polish: RezIpsa Loc (may no longer be available)
Tights: Sheer
Top: IAF
Pose: Marukin
Eyebrows: Adore&Abhor, not yet available
Stud Earrings: Cargo
Background Texture: Used from Krissy B Designs Stock HERE

0 comments:

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com