Friday, January 31, 2014

I Got Bugged

  I am super behind on blogging.  Seriously.  Anyone else about...oh...a year behind? LOL.  Sorry SL but RL is busy.  Sad face.  One thing I wanted to make time in my SL to share is that A-Bomb has rebranded as Fission.  You have probably heard that by now but still I wanted to share because the creator is such a freaking awesome person and talented.  I love how there is always a sort of vintage and/or alternative vibe to her clothing even when it is something basic.  I am pretty much addicted to animal prints so I had to show this zebra dress. :D
  Oh, and hey, this dress is only 100L through tomorrow night so catch it while it's cheap. :P
  I am wearing this fur stole from Adore&Abhor's co-owner Airedine Poe.  The bow is color change so if you want to match a bunch of looks you can do it.  I am actually wearing a matching green lipstick from Pink Fuel but since I made the pic black and white you can't tell. :P  There are lots of fur colors available for purchase.
  More details below!
WORN:
Dress: Fission (100L through tomorrow only, then full price)
Stole: Adore&Abhor @ My Attic event, 75L a pop
Chair: Art Dummy
Skin: Nuuna's
Lipstick: Pink Fuel
Hair: Alice Project
Apple w/Bug: That, 10L cheapie
Pose: No longer available

1 comments:

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com