Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Double Post

  I have two looks for you today!  The first is something I found and just instantly had to buy.  I saw this on Marketplace and my jaw just dropped.  Tuty's is normally known for their skin, hair, and AOs but their clothing is really becoming freaking fabulous.  This dress is proof!
  The dress comes with options for two shirt colors, black or white.  There are options for standard size as well as "curvy" options.  There are tons of colors available but when I was gushing over this on Plurk everyone wanted to buy black and I decided to go a little bit different.  I think the pink is such a sweet color and combined with the sexy latex and conservative cut it makes for an exceptional combination.
  My second look today is a complete 180 from the first one.  I meant to blog this about a billion years ago but never did.  I figured I might as well post it now even though the items have been covered a lot.  It's just great!!!
  I get asked about this hair A LOT by people who want to buy it.  It's been out for a super long time at Lelutka but it's worth a buy anyway.  Combined with the structured dress and browless skin I think it makes a more high fashion type of look.
  Hope you guys like at least one of these looks today, I certainly do!  Slurls and such below, check it out and have a great day. :D

WORN:

Look One:
Dress: Tuty's
Hair: D!va @ Collabor88
Glasses: Ladies Who Lunch
Lipstick: Pink Fuel
Cigarette: Creamy Cooljoke, I don't think it's available any longer
Pose: Marukin

Look Two:
Dress: House of Fox
Hair: Lelutka
Skin: Nuuna's
Pose: Marukin

0 comments:

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com