Thursday, December 26, 2013

Sky Captain

When I put this outfit on yesterday I instantly felt like I could be a villain or something in a movie like Sky Captain and the World of Tomorrow. The eye patch, the stockings, the shoes, everything just screamed vintage vixen villain. Love!!!
I am also loving red lately so this jacket is great. Apparently it has materials enabled but I have no idea how to use those or if my computer can even handle it so it isn't shown. :P It should also be noted that unless you wear a larger size or the jacket over the smallest size of the dress they won't work together.
These shoes are made by Lassitude & Ennui and are as amazing as everything that has been release there since the dawn of time. Well, the dawn of L&E anyway. So many color available too. Check it out! Details below.
WORN: Shoes: Lassitude & Ennui Jacket, Stockings: Uncertain Smile @ Gothmas Dress: NYU Patch: Hate Me and Eat Me for Solidea Folies Hair: Analog Dog, free in the free hair bubble Lipstick: Pink Fuel, part of a large pack Skin: Birdy, past group gift, still available in the store

0 comments:

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com