Thursday, May 23, 2013

Smudge

  More Goth Fair!!!  You have a little over a week left to hit the World Goth Fair.  I keep hearing people say they don't want to go because they aren't goth but omg there are so many great things!!  Like this dress from Volstead, for example, is shown here in classic black lace but there are other colors too!  Does not have to be style "goth" at all.  I wore this dress with the group gift earrings from Ladies Who Lunch and a necklace from Lassitude & Ennui, to give it a more vintage feel.  Of course I added lots of other darker items (like this incredible skin!!!) to make it spooky like I like though. ;D  More information below!
Worn:
Dress: Volstead @ World Goth Fair, charity donation item
Earrings: Ladies Who Lunch, group gift (500L join fee)
Necklace: Lassitude & Ennui
Skull: Half Deer @ World Goth Fair, 100% donation item, other colors included (meant to be worn but I rezzed it for the photo instead)
Skin: Jalwa @ World Goth Fair, 100% charity donation item! (Includes multiple brow options, cleavage option, and even SLINK AVATAR ENHANCEMENT APPLIERS for the feet and hands.  I can't tell you how much of a bonus getting the appliers with a skin purchase is to me!)
Hair: Shag (does not include the bangs, see below)
Bangs Attachment: Alice Project @ Fameshed (comes with the "Disna" hairstyle)

0 comments:

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com