Saturday, December 15, 2012

Wintery and Kitteny And Stuff

I heard some people chatting about how they couldn't find ice skates they liked so I thought I would show these bad boys from Dilly Dolls in case anyone else is looking.  There is a gacha with a zillion colors (and exclusive patterns) where you can get them for 50L a pop.  You can also do like I did, since I am lazy and impatient haha, and just pay 100L to get a pack with multiple colors.  :P  The skates come with a hud that has options for size and 12 different colors.  Other styles and colors for men and women are available in the store as well.

My friend Sanura gave me this adorable gingerbread cookie KittyCat and I wanted to show him in my picture too since I was feeling all wintery.  If you don't want to do the whole raising/breeding/feeding thing you can get a little shoulder pet guy like the one in the Santa hat for free at the RFL Xmas Expo!  To keep yourself from nibbling on the cookie kitty and to warm up on skating breaks you can grab a cookie and hot cocoa from the What Next tray.  Steam or no steam options, it gives out drinks on touch, and it only has a land impact of three. :D
Worn/Used:
Ice Skate Boots: Dilly Dolls, 100L a pack for this style
Food and Tray: What Next
Tights: Jane
Cookie Cat: KittyCats (breedable pet, style of cookie chosen at random)
Santa Cat: KittyCats, free @ Xmas Expo

2 comments:

Sanura Snowpaw said...

<3 I am so glad you like your new little kitteh!

caLLie cLine said...

cute post love the skates!! and other stuff and of course the kittycats!

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com