Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Smack Talking on the Sidelines

I was wearing this outfit and realized it reminded me of the fancy girls being at the party talking about the other girls' outfits and being fabulous and rich and whatnot.  So, hey, put a martini and a cigarette in it and you've got that girl. Sometimes it's fun to be someone else.  But anyway, this dress is adorable and it's from Gotzsche at Vintage Fair.  It's got multiple sizes and an alpha layer and all of that.  There are other colors too if you don't like the pinkish pallet. *Cough* Isabeau *Cough*
My skin is a new release from Adam N Eve at Vintage Fair.  I did a close up HERE.  The pack includes options for dimples, cleavage, eyebrow colors, 6 lipstick tattoos and 6 eyeshadow tattoos on top of the skin itself!  That's a lot of awesome.  I am wearing the palest tone but there is a tone darker than this available as well.  If you want more details on the drink in my hand from Circa check out my Free*Style post HERE.
Details:
Dress: Gotzsche @ Vintage Fair
Drink: Circa, gacha item, gacha drinks available for 15L-30L
Nail Polish: RezIpsa Loc
Hair: Fashionably Dead
Earrings: Ben's Beauty, free for Avenue Readers group members in the store
Cigarette: Moq, can't find at the moment
Skin w/Tattoo Makeup Included: Adam N Eve @ Vintage Fair

0 comments:

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com