Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Flowery

I have a few new things and some not so new things that I put together today for just a fun LOTD.  My dress is not new but it's something that Draconic Kiss released a few months ago that I fell in love with, meant to blog, lost in my inventory, found in my inventory, got too busy in SL and RL to blog, forgot about it, then found again.  *Runs out of breath*  So anyway, it's about time I posted it!  I am wearing the option with the purple belt and flowers because I thought it was cool how well it matched the purple option of the new Dilly Dolls shoes.
 Speaking of Dilly Dolls, check out these shoes up close below.  There are color change with a bunch of bright colors to choose from and you can change the color of the buckle independently.  These are available at Vintage Fair for now and there is another pair with skulls on it there too you might want to check out.
My hair is also from Vintage Fair, this time by one of my fave stores, Alice Project.  Each hair style comes with a mini-pack of colors but if you are a VIP group member (250L join fee) there is a special VID hud with some fun color combos in it too. (not to mention the fact there is a special VIP only MM board prize and also Alice gives out gifts sometimes too :3)  Alice has several styles at the fair, this being just one of my faves.
Worn:
Shoes: Dilly Dolls @ Vintage Fair
Hair: Alice Project @ Vintage Fair
Dress: Draconic Kiss
Tights: Sheer
Skin: MiaSnow
Lipstick and Freckles: Adore&Abhor
Eyebrows: Adore&Abhor @ Vintage Fair

0 comments:

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com