Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Puking Rainbows on Alice

  Ever wonder why no one has ever found a mermaid even with all the reported sightings?  Because no one bothers to look when no one believes a pirate covered in rainbow vomit, that's why.
  You can get this awesome rainbow spewer from Weather or Not and this mermaid ensemble from Quaratine, both at the current Zombie Popcorn carnival.  You can wear the face paint from the WoN set by itself but you'll need a friend (or enemy?) if you want the rainbow puking action, since it takes two people to work.  The mesh mermaid tail from Quarantine only comes in one size so keep that in mind. 
   I know my pictures aren't that great this time but I had way too much fun taking these pics that I wasn't paying close enough attention to notice the flaws until after they were done.  Just trust me that everything is nice! xD
Worn:
Rainbow Spewer Set: !Weather or Not? @ Zombie Popcorn
Mermaid Tail (mesh), Shell Bra and Pose: Quarantine @ Zombie Popcorn
Hair: Clawtooth by Clawtooth @ Collabor88, 88L per color pack
Skin: Adore&Abhor, MySecondBox gift item (300L join fee, group joiner in store in case you can't fit it in search)
Additional Notes:
-The person with me in the pirate outfit is Alice Demonia.  I have no clue what she is wearing.
-There are some extra rainbow-y effects I added in the first photo post-process and I found them on Pixlr.

0 comments:

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com