Saturday, June 23, 2012

Hairy and Red

I got this new mesh hair from Analog Dog and I had to blog it right away.  It's just too good not to show off!  When a lot of people think of Analog Dog they think of 2007 giant flexi permanently full bright shiny hair, when in fact it has changed quite a lot in that time.  They have just started doing mesh but I am already floored by the quality.  Not only is the hair mesh (something I have come to think of as a positive for most brands, though some brands don't fit my big, weird head yet) but it also has a separate attachment with flexi parts to give it a bit of movement.  Super cool!
My mesh crop top is from Schadenfreude and I just love this retro style.  This top comes in the "standard sizing" fits from XXS-L.  My skin is my new go-to from MiaSnow.  I don't want to take it off ever, don't make me!!!! *Cries* 
Worn:
Hair: Analog Dog
Shirt: Schadenfreude 
Skin: MiaSnow
Lipstick: Adore&Abhor
Eyes: Insufferable Dastard

1 comments:

Kitty DeVaux said...

You look GORGEOUS in that hair! It suits you so well. Love the eyebrows on that skin too. Miss you, Lady! ♥

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com