Thursday, May 27, 2010

Tuli! Zomg! Jade! Woo!

If you can't tell by the title I am *very* excited about the new skin line being released May 28th, 2010 by Tuli. The line is called Jade and is a combination of Hope and Eva.I am showing some of my favorite makeups in my favorite tone, tone 1. The makeups range from simple and classic to wild and bright. As a total skin freak who changes skins several times a day I must say I love the variety in options available to me from the Jade line.The remaining four tones are shown below. Each tone is gorgeous and rich, the light tones aren't washed out and the darker tones aren't too gray or orange. There are so many options in this line. Besides things like the classic light and dark eyebrows, there is an option which is fairly unique of having *three* cleavage options. There is the "regular" cleavage, the pushed up super cleavage, and an option for a flatter chest.All in all this skin line is sure to be one of the best of the year and should be quite popular.

Worn:
Skin: Tuli
Hair: Lamb
Undies: Edelweiss
Shoes: Kookie (past 50L Friday item)
 

Template by BloggerCandy.com