Friday, May 28, 2010

I Was Born in the Desert

I was born in the desert I been down for years Jesus, come closer I think my time is near
And I've traveled over Dry earth and floods Hell and high water To Bring You My LoveClimbed over mountains Travelled the sea Cast down off heaven Cast down on my knees
I've laid with the devil Cursed God above Forsaken heaven To bring you my loveI know he's gonna be here He know he's gonna be here Yeah alright Forsaken heaven
Cursed God above Lay with the devil Bring you my love To bring you my loveTo bring you my love
To bring you my love
Worn:
Clothing and Head Piece: I Love 13
Boots: G Field
Axe: BP
First Pose: Estetica
Skin: The Obscene
Hair: Ingenue
Taken on one of AM Radio's awesome sims
*Note:
Words in this post are from the song "To Bring You My Love" by PJ Harvey off of the album titled "To Bring You My Love." I did not write them, just showing my appreciation, no infringement is intended, simply a love is being shown.

0 comments:

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com