Saturday, March 6, 2010

Fastest Blog Post Ever!

I was trying on my new CriCri hair and my new Idiosyncrasy dollarbie skin at the same time and went :O I love this look! And then I put on my new outfit from Sn@tch and well it took about 30 seconds for me to say I gotta blog this!
If I had skinny midriff in RL I would totally sport this look. I could never get my eye makeup this smokey perfect though!
The skin is 1L at the new Enky's Dollar store. it's a new player friendly area with the usual newbie store type goodies with the addition of a floor full of some of SL's best designers giving away goodies for only 1L! A must see for players new and old alike.

Worn:
Skin: Idiosyncrasy, 1L @ Enky's Dollar Store
Hair w/Hat: CriCri, new release
Outfit: Sn@tch, new release
Belt: Retox
Poses: Long Awkward Pose
Eyes: Curio

2 comments:

silver said...

HOT HOT HOT.

<333 love the pose, the outfit and red lips!

Sileny said...

Woo thank you Silver!

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com