Wednesday, February 17, 2010

I clean up nice, I think.

I've let myself get so casual in SL, forgoing dresses in favor of jeans and tee shirts or hoodies with sneakers. I'd almost forgotten how much I like to dress up.

The Weston Swishy Skirts from Vanita's Vesture are hands down one of my favorite pieces in SL. They're fantastically made, and I love how they lay and how they move. I paired it with one of the new Fling blouses from Sn@tch, which is just so pretty in a rich purple.
Speaking of purple, the jewelry I'm wearing is today's 69L item from [Monkee] (formerly DM Designs.) It's a total steal at that price, and worth picking up if you haven't already. (It'll be out until Thursday morning.)
The Rebekah heels from Nardcotix may be my new favorite pair of shoes. I wear them as often as I can, frequently pairing them with lingerie when I go to work at RD. They're simple, elegant, perfect.
Well, that's enough babbling for now. I'm off to stare at my swishiness.

Style Sheet:
Skin: Dutch Touch (old group gift. The closest approximation is RiVeR - Basic)
Hair: Tiny Bird - Stein
Eyes: Umedama Holic - Frozen Eyes
Lashes: Miriel - Glamour
Jewelry: Monkee - Eleni Silver/Purple
Top: Sn@tch - Fling Top
Skirt: Vanita's Vesture - Weston Swishy Skirt
Shoes: Nardcotix - Rebekah Pumps
Poses: Long Awkward Pose (in order: M-Leaving You, BG2-Barbie14, TCM-Aw Shucks)

2 comments:

Stella Stapleton said...

Very pretty! well done *claps*

Isabeau Reinard said...

Thank you very much, Stella!

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com