Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Feeling Fae

Been really lazy with posting lately. I really like this next look though so I guess it was worth the wait. Anyway, I am doing a fairy type post, but seeing as I am not really the floofy, floaty type of person, the look ended up more "fallen angel" than "floating fae."

I took all of these pictures on the Forest Feast sim. I don't take a lot of location shots because frankly my computer can't handle them. I highly suggest anyone reading this go there though and look around at how beautiful it is, don't trust my lackluster background photos because the real place is amazing!!

I am massively in love with this skin from Cupcakes. It is one of the 250L Halloween makeups from the new Daydream line. The parts on Enchanted that were too harsh have been softened on this line, and the parts that were too soft have been sharpened. It's fabulous, I highly recommend picking up one, or two, or a bunch. It should also be mentioned that my computer can't see a lot of local lighting or glow, so some of the plants in the background, as well as the floral wreath I am wearing, have parts or particles that glow that you just can't see here.
Dress: Kitsune Couture
Hair: SLink
Wreath: Patchwork
Skin: Cupcakes
Boots: Sakka's Studio (not sure if this color is still available, but there are other colors)
Gloves and Bangles: LouLou & Co.
Tights: Sn@tch
Wings: Curious Kitties
Poses: Peppermint Blue (2nd anniversary freebies, not sure if still there)
Cigarette: Creamy Cooljoke for Free*Style HQ

0 comments:

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com