Saturday, November 10, 2018

Squid Head

  What a title, huh? Haha! Anyway, creepy isn't for only one time of the year.  For me, I enjoy a good mix of creepy and silly all year 'round. This hat is a great mix of both! It's only available at The Epiphany until the 12th so go grab it now!
  This lipstick by Pink Fuel is available now, and not for a limited time.  It comes with 11 colors (and ombre options!) for a ton of different heads. I am using it on a Catwa head atm but I love it on my Genus head too. If you have other heads brands too then the package probably contains an applier for it. :P
  I have to say I love when brands do Catwa specific appliers for eyes.  These Banana Banshee eyes are in a package that includes Catwa appliers and I am happy about it.  It helps me because...I am too lazy to mess with other appliers or mesh eyes. :P  I am wearing eyes from two different sets in this but each set comes with multiple colors as is.
  Anyway, here are some more details. Enjoy!
WORN:
Hat: Tentacio & Psycho Bytes @ The Epiphany, 50L gacha item (until the 12th)
Lipstick: Pink Fuel, 99L for the Haunted fatpack
Skin Appliers: Pink Fuel
Hair: Astrology, 50L special bloody pack
Eye Appliers: Banana Banshee
Necklace: Insanya, past gift
Head: Catwa
Body: Maitreya

0 comments:

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com