Monday, August 31, 2015

LOTD 8-31-15

  I remember when I was a teenager and I dressed like this for a while.  Now I am old and chubby and can't pull it off but whatever, lol.  At least I still have good style in RL and SL! I had never been to Miss Chelsea before, where I got these pants, and I am very happy with them.  And this hair?  I have never had anything like it in SL.  It's awesome.  Add my cool stole, lingerie top, heels, and a cool backdrop and I feel pretty great!
WORN:
Pants: Miss Chelsea
Lingerie: Luxuria
Hair: No Match @ The Vintage and Cool Fair
Stole: Foxes
Heels: SMC, free!
Backdrop: Paper Moon @ The Fantasy Collective
Skin: Glam Affair
Lipstick: Adore&Abhor (not released yet)
Mesh Hands and Feet: Slink
Nail Appliers: Adore&Abhor, 59L for a pack
Eyes: Chop Shop
Pose: !bang
Tattoo: Rezipsa Loc, no longer available

0 comments:

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com