Friday, July 31, 2015

Do You Like Pretty, Cheap, and/or Charity?

  I have a mix of things for you today and I am missing all of my words apparently (please can someone get me back on track with sleeping??)  So not a ton of talking but I wanted to make sure you saw this cool look that includes a dollarbie lingerie set so I could draw your eye to...
...this lovely headpiece.  This headpiece is a fundraiser donation item for the Lexi Project, available in gold and silver, and it's for a good cause.  Enjoy!
DETAILS:
Skin: Glam Affair
Lingerie: No Cabide, 1L, includes a ton of appliers
Corset: Chop Shop
Headpiece: Chop Shop @ The Lexi Project, donation item
Lipstick Applier For LeLutka Head: Jack Spoon, 1L
Eyes: Chop Shop
Mesh Head: LeLutka
Mesh Body: Maitreya
Hair: Blues (not sure if still available)
Eye Makeup: Zibska (not sure if still available)
Pose: Kirin
Freckles Applier: The Skinnery
Nail Appliers: Alaskametro, 25L for a large set

0 comments:

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com