Saturday, April 6, 2013

You Have Undies on Your Cupcakes.

  Cupcakes has a new skin line out called Creampuff.  They had an older line with the same name but believe me, it's different and much improved this time around.  There are so many options with this new line I really can't even begin to photo them all without spending all day doing it.  I am just going to show you some more basic options so you can have an idea of what to expect.
  First I wanted to show one of the darker tones called Tiramisu.  The skin I am wearing is shown with the "unlined eyes" tattoo layer option as well as the "lips concealed" lipstick layer.  I felt that wearing the two together gave a very nice, clean option for those who prefer natural looks.
  Next I wanted to show one of the lightest tones called Sugar.  This is also a fairly natural look but I added some minimal makeup to give it a sort of bedroom-sweet appeal. I wore the no brow version of the skin with tattoo layers for flushed cheeks, freckles, and a basic eyeliner.
  All skins come with the natural skin in six eyebrow options, shape, appliers for Lola's, and tattoo layers in the following choices: freckles, flushed cheeks, unlined eyes, facial contour, enhanced cleavage, pink lip, rose lip, concealed lip, and peach lip.  Wowza!  Also available for purchase are packs of lipsticks, eye makeups, and eyes to match.  This really is a lot!  There are seven tones available for this line.
  One other new thing I have found out about Cupcakes is that they have stopped doing full perm mesh and will also be discontinuing their skin templates (with the exception of the rare, limited edition ones.)  This is big news!
  OK, off I go for now!  Check the details below for more info. on the other item.
Worn:
Skins and Eyes: Cupcakes
First Hair: Clawtooth by Clawtooth @ Collabor88
Second Hair: Fashionably Dead @ Collabor88
Corset: Sn@tch
White Lingerie: Mon Cheri (part of a set)

0 comments:

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com