Friday, March 22, 2013

A Sleepless Night

  Well, who could sleep really when they have a corset on?  But ignore that thought because it's a picture and it has a night time feel and shhhh I am tired. :P
  My corset is one of three colors from Lassitude&Ennui for the Adore&Abhor 5 year anniversary celebration.  I was on vacation so I didn't get to put an item out and I missed the start of it (which made me SUPER SAD) but it's still going on and there are so many great deals so check it out!  My collar is also from L&E and is available at the L'Accessoires event.  It's romantic and lovely as L&E does perfectly.  I added an underwear set from Sn@tch (an older item but still good!) that also had the romance vibe going on to match.  More details below!
Worn:
Corset: Lassitude&Ennui @ Adore&Abhor anniversary, other colors available
Collar: Lassitude&Ennui @ L'Accessories, other colors available
Lingerie: Sn@tch, several colors included in the pack w/transfer permissions
Hair: Analog Dog
Skin and Eyes: YS & YS, past TDR item, not sure if this exact skin is available in the store
Stitched Eyebrows: Miss Shippe's Studio
Adore&Abhor anniversary blog post HERE
L'Accesoires blog HERE

0 comments:

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com