Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Hearts and Stuff

  Well.  My computer seems to be going down the drain.  I have been trying to get a picture of this dress from Dilly Dolls for days but crashed every time I set my graphics above medium.  I kept trying because I love, love, love it and eventually got an acceptable picture, but without shadows or fancy lighting.  So, what you see is what you'll get! Haha.  I am wearing this light-colored version of the dress but there are several color packs to choose from.  As with most dilly dolls products, the boots I am wearing included, the dress has a hud to allow you to customize the color of each part of the look.  With this dress you also get the option to hide the top, skirt or both so you can wear it with many different looks.  I love that!  I thought my cute, braided hair from Wasabi Pills and my glossy skin from Al Vulo added an extra sweetness to this saccharine festival.
  The adorable little conversations hearts wall hanging was a hunt gift from Alouette.  This is from the For the Love Of Hunt, which is not associated with the past FTLO hunts.  You are looking for a little house as the hunt item.  My table with all the little doo dads on it is a marketplace cheapie from a new-to-me store called Follow Us! and it even has more bits to it that aren't shown here.  I was bored one night and roaming around the Marketplace and saw a freebie from them.  I popped over to the store and was like WHOA at all the cute little thingies for free or cheap.  Fun times!
  Anyway, have fun and if I don't see ya tomorrow, Happy Valentine's Day!
WORN:
Dress and Boots: Dilly Dolls
Wall hanging: Alouette, hunt gift
Table w/Items: Follow Us! @ Marketplace, 25L
Hair: Wasabi Pills
Skin and Eyes: Al Vulo (previous TDR item, similar items in store)
Pose: Marukin

0 comments:

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com