Thursday, July 12, 2012

Drunk Butterfly

I took this picture for a lipstick ad but I loved this hair and these eyes too much not to blog them.  There isn't anything about drunks or butterflies so if that's what you came here for, I apologize.  This hair is from Action and is one of *two* group gifts currently in the store.  It's a VIP group, so there is a fee, but the gifts are regular and AWESOME and you sometimes get deals on regular product as well.  My eyes are one of several in a hunt gift from Skin Within.  I love this store's eyes and I hope she starts making things regularly again.
Worn:
Hair: Action, VIP group gift (there is a fee to join)
Eyes: Skin Within, hunt gift
Lipstick: Adore&Abhor, 50L for Fifty Linden Friday, part of a set of colors
Skin: MiaSnow

0 comments:

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com