Tuesday, January 11, 2011

I'm a Natural Beauty

I am really enjoying the new skin line from Natural Beauty! The store was previously known as Tik Tok but has recently rebranded.The Olga line has very rich skin tones and fits many shapes. My favorite part of the skin is the nose which has very unique shading. I chose my two favorite makeups from the line as well as the base skin to share with you as closeups.Each skin come with or without cleavage. Definitely check it out and keep a look out for what I am sure will be great future releases. This store also participates in events such as The Dressing Room so you should be sure to get great deals from time to time.

Worn:
Skin: Natural Beauty
Lingerie: Cupcakes, 10L
Hair: Loq @ The Dressing Room
Shoes: Rose River Saloon
Pose: Marukin
Earrings: Samsara @ Onyx Wear sim hunt, 5L
Eyes: JM:Mai

0 comments:

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com