Thursday, September 16, 2010

This one's for Shelly, Sanura, and ChatBrat

Oh gosh. I don't know if I can do this.

Okay, okay. I'll come out if you promise not to laugh.

Don't adjust your monitor. I really am wearing pink.

Yes. I, Isabeau Reinard, the notorious pink hater, am wearing pink.

Don't get used to it. It happens only once per year, and only for charity, so take it all in now. Memorize it 'cause it'll be a while before you see it again.

I've been wearing pink all day. It feels so strange. And there's this weird sound...

Can you hear it? IT'S MY SOUL CRYING.

I've got the vapors. I think I'm gonna faint. Good thing this is almost over.

And if anyone calls me cute, you will feel my wrath. The kung fu is strong with this one.
All jokes aside, I really did wear pink for charity. Wear Gray for a Day is an event that supports the American Brain Tumor Association, and the outfits showcased here are donation items available at the fair right now.

The slurls below are for the donation shops. The sim has a central landing point, but use the red arrow to navigate to the shop. Happy shopping!

Outfits:
Lashes: Tiny Bird - Fringed Lashes
Hair: Clawtooth - Somebody's Lady
Eyes: Glam Affair - Stella v2 #14
Skin: Tuli - Audrey (previous VIP group gift)
Outfit (Jacket, tank, scarf, pants): Izzie's (Wear Gray Item)
Shoes: Fri.day - Basic Flats
Poses: All Olive Juice (from the Hide n Seek and Alejandro sets)

Lashes: Tiny Bird - Fringed Lashes
Hair: I Love Olive - Doris
Skin: Belleza - Alyson Pale (past group gift)
Eyes: Glam Affair - Stella v2 #14
Shoes: House of Curios - HOCs Sneakers
Poses: Still Life (from the Giddy set)

Lashes: Tiny Bird - Fringed Lashes
Hair: Fri.day - Lucy.2
Eyes: Glam Affair - Stella v2 #14
Skin: Mynerva (From the Think Pink Hunt)
Shoes: Fri.day - Basic Flats
Poses: All Adore & Abhor (From the Happenings and Linz sets)

All photos taken on the Oblivion Tango sim.

0 comments:

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com