Friday, July 30, 2010

Look of the Dizzle For Shizzle

I got this lovely bag with color change bow from Val Southard, owner of Marukin, and decided I needed to make a look for it. For some reason it just felt casual Friday fancy lady out to lunch with the girls so I hope I pulled that feeling off!
The skin I am showing closer because not only is it cute but it's FREE! Well, there is a group join fee but since the group started a couple weeks ago there have already been two gifts and yeah it's worth it o.oWorn:
Bag: Marukin
Skin: AtomicBambi
Hair: Bishwear
Shoes, Necklace, Earrings, Scarf: YourSkin & YourShape (currently a sale in store!!)
Cardigan: This is a Fawn, gacha prize @ Albero Festival
Bodysuit: Pig
Jeans: Rezipsa Loc, 10L at Car Wash sale

(Having issues but slurls to come!)

0 comments:

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com