Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Freeze Frame!

Glitterati will be offering a set of poses called "Headshot 2" as Thursday, January 28th's SL Daily Deal. I played around with them and I have to admit they are a ton of fun.
I suspect no one thinks I'm as cute as I do, and these poses may have fed my ego just a little ;-)
My jewelry set is one of Wednesday's 69L Hump Day Happiness specials at DM Designs. I love the Stone Dreams sets and I wear them with casual outfits all the time. There are 2 choices available for just 69Ls each. They won't be pulled until Thursday morning, so you still have time to get them!
My friend Jerry got into the poses too. He made a remark about keeping his pimp hand strong. He'll pay for it later.
He's also wearing one of today's 69L Hump Day Happiness items from DM Designs. The men's Figaro necklaces are up in gold, silver, and black titanium for just 69Ls each. Get them before they go back to regular price on Thursday morning!
Most of the poses come with various hand configurations (pointing, relaxed, straight, fist, etc.) so you have a ton of options in each pose pack. 1,000 sets will be sold at the special SL Daily Deals price. Go get yourself a set and have some fun :)

On Isabeau:
Hair: Tiny Bird - Stein (Milk)
Skin: L.Fauna - Lapine (Pale 2, Fresh with freckles)
Eyes: MADesigns - Promise Eyes (brown pale 11)
Lashes: Miriel - Natural
Jewelry: DM Designs - Stone Dreams II (Dark Oak)
Top: Worldwide Industries - Tiny Top (old hunt gift)
Undershirt: Elymode - Lounging Cami (sage)
Poses: Glitterati - Headshot 2 (pose 8), Headshot 2 (pose 4), Headshot 2 (pose 9 relaxed)

On Jerry:
Hair: Find Ash - Le.Look L'homme Limited Edition (tinted)
Skin: Belleza - Thomas (group gift)
Eyes: Shine - Silent Lucidity (ice)
Necklace: DM Designs - Mens Figaro Necklace (Black Titanium)
Tank: Zaara
Poses: Glitterati - Headshot 2 (pose 7 relaxed), Headshot 2 (pose 9 relaxed)

0 comments:

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com