Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Yes, Mistress.

Shiny, shiny, shiny boots of leather
Whiplash girlchild in the dark
Comes in bells, your servant, don't forsake him
Strike, dear mistress, and cure his heart


Downy sins of streetlight fancies
Chase the costumes she shall wear
Ermine furs adorn the imperious
Severin, Severin awaits you there
I am tired, I am weary

I could sleep for a thousand years
A thousand dreams that would awake me
Different colors made of tears

Kiss the boot of shiny, shiny leather
Shiny leather in the dark
Tongue of thongs, the belt that does await you
Strike, dear mistress, and cure his heart

I have had the song "Venus in Furs" by The Velvet Underground stuck in my head for a while and when I saw this outfit from SD Wears I had to make it into a look for a Dommes.

Outfit and Boots: SD Wears
Hair: Ingenue
Skin: Free Speerit

0 comments:

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com