Monday, July 6, 2009

Something so simple, yet so useful

I am completely handicapped when it comes to adjusting prim lashes. I have no idea why. I always think I have them adjusted properly, then I look at another angle and nope, I ain't got it. This usually leads to frustration and my walking around either eyelash-less or wearing a skin with eyelashes painted on (still on the fence on this one.)

However, before Miriel closed her doors I purchased her 3-pack of eyelashes (copy/no trans, 'cause I was sure I'd screw them up) and decided to give 'em a go. I still had trouble adjusting them until...

I found the mannequin skin from IMAGEN in my inventory and damn near messed myself. Once I donned the skin and eyes, I had the perfect blank palette for adjusting my eyelashes, and it didn't take long at all. And yes, they are perfect from all angles!



Thank you, Rack Brautigan, for de-tarding me (well, at least where eyelashes are concerned.)

Mannequin skin and eyes available at IMAGEN for 1L (and worth a lot more!)
(second skin is Tuli's Hope in natural. Eyes are from Shine.)

1 comments:

Isabeau Reinard said...

This blog was posted long before we were on the fashion feeds, and long before I even knew there *were* fashion feeds! LOL

If this tutorial helps you, please leave a comment. I love hearing how people are finally able to adjust their lashes properly.

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com