Tuesday, October 30, 2018

It's My Birthday and I'll Cry For Help If I Want To

  Having a birthday the day before Halloween is so much fun for me. I love creepy things and I love birthdays so it's just meant to be.  With all the creepy things going on in SL it's hard to choose what to blog so I am just blogging the dress I have been wearing lately, along with some new (free!!) goodies. Enjoy!
WORN:
Dress: Dami @ The Arcade, 75L gacha item
Hair: Astrology, daily Halloween "advent style" VIP gift, 50L join fee
Eyes: The Little Bat @ Pulse Neuro-Drain event, hunt gift (50L to join the hunt)
Lipstick: AlaskaMetro @ Trick or Treat Lane, free tester color (full pack of colors is 75L)
Balloons: A.D.D. Andel, not sure if available for sale anywhere anymore

0 comments:

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com