Tuesday, October 23, 2018

Oh So Much!

  There are too many awesome things for free or cheap right now. I can't handle it. I have blogger overload. I end up not posting anything because there is too much.  I suppose there are worse problems to be had.
  Anyway, I decided to just quickly blog what I had on and go with it! I will try to do more posts if I can get over this mountain of inventory sorting!

Worn:
Dress: EccentriciXi, Apple Island sim hunt gift
Right Eye: Banana Banshee @ The Seasons Story
Left Eye: *(OO)*YUKI_@ Kustom9, 9L
Necklace: Evani @ Kustom9, 9L
Skin Applier: Genus @ The Arcade
Head: Genus
Body: Maitreya
Purple Under-eye Makeup: MangoMango, available soon
Hair: Ploom, no longer available, very old
Background Set: The Happy Hat, hint gift (I think it was 1L?)
Hairbase: Alaskametro, old so not sure if still available

0 comments:

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com