Monday, March 17, 2014

Nursie

 Hi guys!  I'm too into this awesome music to concentrate on clever writing so let's get right into the details, shall we?
  This skin/applier from Adam n Eve for Skin Fair makes me so happy.  I love Adam n Eve skins anyway but then you add in that it's an applier for SLink Visage?  Yes please!  My dress is from Pure Style and I had some fitting issues with it in regards to the alpha that I don't generally have with standard sizing items.  But it was only 50L and I eventually got it to work and I got lots of compliments wearing it so no big deal.  :P
  This applier comes with about a million options in the hud.  OK, not a million, but I love hyperbole!  But, yeah, there are a bunch of options and there is a red lipstick options, which means I am happy.  You can have red, brows, or blonde brows too, not just the color I am wearing.  The skin itself is a wonderful makeup-free, natural look.  You can also get other SLink appliers from Adam N Eve as well.  Here is what the hud looks like in case you are interested:
  I am kind of in love with the little clipboard from Ni.Ju.  It comes with a bunch of textures you can put on the face of it to fit whatever outfit/scene you are going for.  I chose a medical one because of the whole nurse thing, obviously.  There are wear and rez versions included and you can also have a bloody version!  My little pill set was a cheapie from Follow Us and it just fit too darn well not to share it too.
  OK buddies, all the rest of the details below!
WORN/USED:
Skin and SLink Visage Applier: Adam N Eve @ Skin Fair
Mesh Head: SLink
Dress: Pure Style, 50L
Clipboard: Ni.Ju, many options included for 99L
Pill Tray: Follow Us, 10L
Hair: Olive @ the Arcade, gacha item
Eyes: Avi-Glam, free
Pose: No longer available
Stethoscope: Pure Style, 1L

0 comments:

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com