Saturday, April 20, 2013

Funtimes, Funtimes

  I did this look just sort of randomly and I really ended up loving it.  I find myself very attracted to the cute-fashion-macabre looks and I think this covers that pretty well.  The mouth attachment from Contraption can pretty much make any look incredibly creepy.  There is a frown, neutral, and smile version in the package with sizes for male and female and also a bloody layer, which I am not wearing.
  My dress is from Hate Me and Eat Me for the Couturier's Docks.  The belt is a separate attachment and is therefore optional.  The dress only comes in two size options and they will not fit every shape, especially if it is very full-figured, so please try the demo first to avoid potential frustration.
  More info. below!
Worn:
Dress w/Belt: Hate Me and Eat Me @ The Couturier's Docks, limited amount of copies available.  Red and white versions also for sale.
Mouth: Contraption @ Fantasy Faire (opens 6am SLT)
Hair w/Color-Change Bow: Catwa
Skin: My UglyDorothy, 1L (will be retired very soon so go now)
Nails: Nemezi, 1L
Eyes: A.D.D. Andel, past hunt gift, not sure if still for sale anywhere
Eyeliner: Musa @ Fantasy Faire
*I didn't include slurls to Fantasy Faire because it doesn't open for a few hours and that would be rude of me.  The links will take you to the website which should be updated with that stuff soon though!

0 comments:

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com