Thursday, March 21, 2013

Red March

I got this dress from Valentina E. for Zodiac and it is incredibly sexy.  I wanted to add some cute to the look so I added this hood from BCC at the Arcade and this skin from Pink Fuel for the Adore&Abhor anniversary and, voila!, a sexy red riding hood look for the day.
I should note that in SL I could not get the hood to work over the dress and hair without parts of both poking through it.  I edited it in Gimp because I really loved how the items looked together but just know that if you want to wear both inworld together you might not be able to get it to work.
Details:
Dress: Valentina E. @ Zodiac, other colors available
Hood: BCC @ The Arcade, gacha item
Skin: Pink Fuel @ The Adore&Abhor anniversary celebration, 75L
Eyeliner: Mons @ Marketplace, 1L
Hair: Alice Project
Nails: Leverocci, 30L

0 comments:

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com