Friday, July 27, 2012

Neutral Can be Good

So when it comes to opinions I often roll my eyes at people who claim to be neutral on many topics;however, when we're talking about neutral colors I am pretty pleased with the subject today. I love this mesh dress from Tulip for Fifty Linden Friday.  It moves well and the shading is great.  I was sitting here being happy about my paper airplanes necklace from Hate Me and Eat Me when I saw another folded paper themed item from Elate! fly into my inbox.  The owner of Elate! is back after successfully battling cancer and I am so, so happy to hear that.  Welcome back!!
My hair is from Esk-Imo at Hair Fair.  I love black hair the most so I am wearing that but this store has some good colors, even the dip-dyed colors people have been loving lately.  This style is sculpt and flex but they also have mesh styles at the fair for those who only wear mesh now.  My earring is also from Hate Me and Eat Me.  Of course it comes with 2 earrings in the set but I only felt like wearing one. :P  My skin is not available since it is a work in progress and not done because I am a slow skin maker. D:
Worn:
Hair: Esk-Imo @ Hair Fair
Dress: Tulip for FLF
Paper Crane: Elate!, subscriber gift
Earring and Necklace: Hate Me and Eat Me
Skin: Not available

0 comments:

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com