Thursday, February 18, 2010

Poor Little Rich Girl

I was watching the movie Factory Girl the other day and the phrase "poor little rich girl" has been stuck in my head. The phrase always reminds me of the 1920's or 1930's, for some reason, not even sure why. So I grabbed my Donna Flora folder and had a peek to see what I could find.
This coat makes me so happy. The sculpts and textures are just PERFECT and I love that it comes with the cute bloomers underneath too. The coat actually comes with a hat and several hair color options as well but I wanted to have a more disheveled look today :)The hair I chose to wear is a new release from I Love Olive. I love the wispy tendrils!! Perfect for a "morning after the party" look. The skin is a recent release from Candy Doll and I just love the puckered lips.

Worn:
Coat w/Socks and Bloomers: Donna Flora
Skin: CandyDoll
Hair: I Love Olive
Shoes: Baby Monkey
Headband: Glow Studio
Eyes: BodyLine
Poses: Torridwear

Disclosure Statement:
-Some of the items on this post were review copies. Some were not. Any questions feel free to ask me. I will not ever blog anything that I wouldn't buy anyway.

0 comments:

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com