Monday, February 1, 2010

AtomicBambi is the Apple of My Eye

AtomicBambi's new Apple line is my favorite so far. The tones are lovely, there are freckle and brow options, even gloss options. They really don't leave you wanting anything else.
I picked out a few of my fave makeups to share, shown in gloss and no gloss, with some freckles scattered throughout.I wore dark brows for all because I have a dark hair on (YAY for new Lamb!) but there is also a light and a red choice.My fave tone and makeup is the "Juicy" makeup on the "Sunblush" tone, shown below. It just looks so sweet, as if the cheeks have been pinched by an over-excited great-aunt.And of course my obsession with clown an doll skins makes me looove the Le Cirque special skins. It really looks powdery and makeup-y. Fabulous!Also make sure to click the photos to enlarge and check out my eyes. They are new releases from Bodyline and I love them lots!

Worn:

Skins: AtomicBambi
Hair: Lamb
Lingerie: Fifth and Oxford
Eyes: Bodyline
Shape: Shape It Up!

Disclosure Statement:
-Some of the items on this post were review copies. Some were not. Any questions feel free to ask me. I will not ever blog anything that I wouldn't buy anyway.

0 comments:

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com